CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

-Jack Handy

"If you ever catch on fire, try to avoid looking in a mirror, because I bet that will really throw you into a panic."

Thursday, October 16, 2008

BABY GYPSY, WHAT DO YOU SEE IN THAT CRYSTAL BALL?

"I see some polar bears in your future. That's right, I see a cruise to Alaska... No... even better, I see you living with Eskimos in a popsicle cold igloo. And for another 10 dollars, I'll reveal how long I forsee you living in that igloo."



Keira, you're not supposed to eat your crystal ball, yo!


Advanced beyond her months. Keira's already drinking from a sippie cup. She'll be crawling by 7 months, walking by 9, talking by a year, and legally practicing medicine at 15. Just call her the next Doogie Howser


Bath time means good times. This super schwoop loves water like her daddy loves money






"Starting my piano lessons. My instructor said I must practice at least a half hour a day."













"Loving my new highchair, but ya'll better strap me in or else I'll go fly'n"

1 comments:

Brandon and Erica said...

Sooo Cute!! She really is a brainiac!

I love that she is affectionately referred to as "Super Schwoop". Silly Steph, always making up nicknames! ::wink::

So, does that mean you are moving to Alaska?!? Were you trying to tell us something?