CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

-Jack Handy

"If you ever catch on fire, try to avoid looking in a mirror, because I bet that will really throw you into a panic."

Thursday, November 6, 2008

DEEP THOUGHTS: By Keira and Aspen

Keira: "What do you think about when you're feeling blue?"
Aspen: "Oh, I don't know. The flowers and the trees, I guess."
Keira: "What about good food. You think about that too?"
Aspen: "You mean like candy, pringles, cheese and crackers, stuffl like that?"
Keira: "Oh, well... I've never really had any of those. I guess I was thinking more along the lines of Gerber prunes, oatmeal, breast milk, stuff like that."
Aspen: "So you're saying you've never really had good food?"
Keira: "Yeah, guess not."
Aspen: (thinking inside her head) Awkward.



It's usally Daddy that does mean stuff like this, but Mommy thought it would be funny to put a box on Keira's head to see if she could manage to get it off. And after a worthy effort that lasted several minutes, the poor kid just threw in the towell with a look suggesting, "I have been defeated."




0 comments: