CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

-Jack Handy

"If you ever catch on fire, try to avoid looking in a mirror, because I bet that will really throw you into a panic."

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

6 MONTHS

Well, our little 20 pound Phatty has hit the half year mark, and what better way to celebrate than resting between 2 pillows on Mom and Dad's bed with her binky in mouth, and talking Precious Moment's Bunny in hand. "I wonder if I'll still be this fat in a year?"


This is Keira and her 2-year old friend, Aspen, watch'n Pooh and Tigger. Aspen comes over to hang out with us a few times a week

5 comments:

Sue Redington said...

Ok, it is quite amazing how much she looks like me when I was a baby. LOL

Brandon and Erica said...

she is sooo cute! I love the one with her binky in her mouth. Soo precious :-) Crazy that she's six months old!

Brady, Emily, Brinklee, Adri (Private) said...

Oh! She is so cute! Look at those cute chubby cheeks!

Ashley said...

WOW!! What a chunck :) She's so adorable. HOW ARE YOU GUYS??

Tina said...

Oh my gosh- those legs are so edible. She is such a little butterball. SO CUTE!!!