CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

-Jack Handy

"If you ever catch on fire, try to avoid looking in a mirror, because I bet that will really throw you into a panic."

Monday, January 12, 2009

1st Christmas Come and Gone

Making Sugar Cookies for the fat guy



















Holy Hannah, that all looks like good clean fun. Special K scored


"Me love my Precious Moments Doll"



"And my beautiful knit hat made by Grandma Vance"















"Daddy wailing on his new acoustic guitar"










"Man, what other kid on the block can actually say they have a talking, singing, moving animal train? I must have been better this year than I thought. Or else better than my Daddy and Mommy told me I was."





3 comments:

Brady, Emily, Brinklee, Adri (Private) said...

Looks like you had a great christmas! She is getting so big. Merry Christmas!

Jessica said...

It looks like she got the little animal train Brady got last year. Believe me, in a month's time you will be wanting to take the batteries out of that thing! Even though they LOVE it!

Chelsey said...

What a fun holiday...I'm really excited to take Weston to Disneyland one of these years. I love Kiera's hat!