CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

-Jack Handy

"If you ever catch on fire, try to avoid looking in a mirror, because I bet that will really throw you into a panic."

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

JOHN'S BIRTHDAY PARTY

Steph and Keira got invited to attend our neighbor John's 95th birthday party. John dressed up in his nicest suit and tie for the big occassion down in The Plaza's clubhouse and family from all over the midwest were there to celebrate with him. Keira was the hit of the party though, being passed around left and right like fancy artifacts at a 3rd grader's show-and-tell. And she worked the crowd with a performance that even took Stephanie by surprise, just cooing and making cute sounds for all the ladies to see and hear. Everybody in the room wanted a baby at that point, but once Steph brought her back up the apartment, she was reminded that it was all an act cause the baby immediately started balling

The sun don't even phaze me yo. I'm just straight chill'n with daddy in me fancy duds and a wacked hat, so back up off my ghetto grill. Let me break it down for ya'll. This crib out here in Jop Town is dope. Now I'm gonna go get me a diaper dizzle with my mommy-mo-mizzle. Word.




Lost in the LOVE SAC. Just to give you an idea how absolutely ginormous the love sac is, Keira is like a single grain of sand on an island beach. If we dressed her in black, you may not even know she was there

1 comments:

Brandon and Erica said...

YAY! She is sooo cute! :-) And, getting so big.
She would've been the hit at ANY party...she's a show-stopper.

And, amazing she can already throw down a sweet rap like Daddy Mo.